Fiorenzato F4 Nano vs. Ceado E37S - Page 2

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
redbone

#11: Post by redbone »

Nickel wrote:I read this and was confused by your response. This is from your post.

The F4 E tastes better than my previous 64mm older e37 Ceado. Other factors maybe at play here.
It's eliminating the negative notes and allowing the more positive notes to standout compared to my 42mm conical or previous e37.
The above statement on this thread #7 was a combination of two different grinders older E37 and current K30. To avoid confusion F4E vs older E37 I stand by original statement as above and F4E vs K30 different not better or worse in taste.
Between order and chaos there is espresso.
Semper discens.

Rob
LMWDP #549

Nickel (original poster)

#12: Post by Nickel (original poster) »

redbone wrote:The above statement on this thread was a combination of two different grinders older E37 and current K30. To avoid confusion F4E vs older E37 I stand by original statement as above and F4E vs K30 different not better or worse in taste.
Funny, I just read the entire post and the K30 was never mentioned. I guess I must be missing something. But thank you for your input and help.

Nickel (original poster)

#13: Post by Nickel (original poster) replying to Nickel »

Your input has given me a lot to think about in terms of grinders ability to change the taste. Your k30 is a very nice grinder, and I would have expected it would produce a better cup of espresso than the F4.
Again thank you very much for your input, it is very much appreciated.

Nickel (original poster)

#14: Post by Nickel (original poster) »

Scored a nice Monolith Flat.

alpineqskier

#15: Post by alpineqskier »

That is great. Where were you able to purchase it?

Nickel (original poster)

#16: Post by Nickel (original poster) replying to alpineqskier »

I got lucky on July 4. I saw an add here for a Monolith Flat with only 30 pounds run through. The only problem was he wanted a local sale in Denver. I contacted him and we found out that he worked at a roasting place here in San Antonio. I have known the owner for many years and we are very good friends. So the seller decided to send the grinder to the place of business and a mutual friend there took care of the transaction for us.
The grinder is like brand new and works so well I can hardly believe the difference in the cup.
THANKS MOHAMMED!