Expobar Brewtus II vs. La Spaziale S1 - Page 6

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
chriscoffee
Sponsor

#51: Post by chriscoffee »

I am sorry to say we are sold out again. La Spaziale simply cannot make Vivaldi II's fast enough for me. I have a shipment of 100 more on the water, as they say, with another 100 on order. I would like to thank all of you who have already purchased the Vivaldi II, and say I am sorry to those of you looking to purchase one in the next two weeks. The arrival date of the shipment on the water is approximately the end of June. Anyone who places an order before they arrive, I will guarantee the existing price of $1,895.00. Your credit card will not be charged until the machines ships to you and the machine will not ship to you until your order is confirmed once they are back in stock. In other words you have nothing to lose by placing an order, you are simply guarantying one of those 100 machines on the way has your name on it at the current price.

Thank you for your business and support
Chris Nachtrieb
Pres. Chris' Coffee Service, Inc.

Niko

#52: Post by Niko »

Wow.
This was quite a thread to read, my eyes hurt.
Chris, it's amazing how the Vivaldi is flying off your shelves!
I especially enjoyed the debate on 58mm PF's vs. 53mm....what a waste of time! I have a E61 HX unit in addition to my two Vivaldi's and I can't compare them to this day. I can't comment on a Brewtus II since I've never owned one or played with one but I'd like to say that I love the S1 so much that I bought a second one.

HB wrote:I evaluated the original La Spaziale S1 over three years ago and haven't seen the new Vivaldi II in person. Sorry, I cannot extrapolate old scores onto follow-on versions sight unseen any better than you.
I personally think the minor incremental changes are HUGE improvements to the machine. The steaming is completely different in a good way, it makes for a great steaming machine to be even better when I didn't think this possible. In the wrongs hands, one can actually scald their milk faster with the Vivaldi II (since the power has improved also).