Espresso Machine to Pair With Mazzer Super Jolly - Page 2

Recommendations for espresso equipment buyers and upgraders.
sfaticat

Postby sfaticat » Dec 06, 2018, 12:36 pm

jjk232 wrote:It is. It pretty much turns your SJ into a Mahlkonig K30. So you'll have a grind quality of a 2500$ grinder for a fraction of the cost

When my current burrs run dull I've definitely get these. I got mine last year so probably in 2ish years I'll get them

Marcelnl

Postby Marcelnl » Dec 06, 2018, 5:39 pm

DeGaulle wrote:I don't know about that. Have you noticed that there is a secret society on this forum called Lever Machine World Domination Plot with registration numbers, a bit like Spectre ? :D It is lever owners who tend to stick to their guns.

ssshuhssss that is supposed to be a secret, and you can only become a member when invited by another member...

I can advocate the Cafelat Robot or a Faemina or a commercial vintage lever or indeed a Europiccola...with that grinder and especially with some nice burrs you'd be set for high end output for a low end budget with $$ to spend on software. All depending on volume and type of drinks and the need for steam.
LMWDP #483

DaveB

Postby DaveB » Dec 06, 2018, 8:21 pm

sfaticat wrote:Wow $350 burrs lol is it really that much better?

Not sure how you came up with the price of $350 for 64mm SSP Red Speeds. They retail for $195, and I got mine for $150 from Eric (DucaiMann; HB forum member group buy).
Von meinem iPhone gesendet

sfaticat

Postby sfaticat » replying to DaveB » Dec 07, 2018, 11:47 am

Youre right. I mustve looked at the wrong burrs. Did a second search and saw them for $195