ECM Synchronika with Anthracite - Page 3

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
Castillo2001 (original poster)

#21: Post by Castillo2001 (original poster) »

Order has been submitted!!! Some issues with work delayed my pulling the trigger but it is finally ordered! Thanks to all that chimed in and helped.
Now the long wait for it to get here, Amazon Prime has spoiled me with 2 day delivery, now I have to wait 5-7 days...like a savage.

bonjing

#22: Post by bonjing »

Congratulations on the purchase, it'll be there before you know it! Hope you have the beans and accessories ready to go 8)

#23: Post by Castillo2001 (original poster) »

I am waiting eagerly! I think I have all the basic accessories covered and my bro-in-law roast beans so I have a good bag that should be at the right age when it gets here. I'm sure I will have a list of things I will want to add to the coffee station soon, but will have to lay low on that considering the price tag on this order. My wife fully supports this adventure, especially since I have been bringing her Latte's in bed from my current machine, but dont want to push to far on this one.

#24: Post by Castillo2001 (original poster) »

Delivery took a bit longer than expected, WLL said there was an issue with the first order and pulled a second order. My guess is they noticed something during bench testing and decided to send me a different unit. That's just my guess and if that was the case I'm not mad at that. Figure I would post a picture of the panels since I was the one that started this post. They are slightly lighter than I expected, but understandable that it is hard to get a true color picture especially of black. They do have a bit of a glitter/speckle, but my wife thinks it looks great and that was the main reason I got them so it's a win.

bonjing

#25: Post by bonjing »

Great looking machine and set up 8)

amirhosein

#26: Post by amirhosein »

If you ever wanna make a bit of change I would suggest going with some wood panels and knobs :D I even went with the Lelit Bianca profiling kit for the sweet sweet paddle it has. I've been using the SE profiler too for the last year or so btw.