Downgrade? Smaller espresso machine to use with MC4...

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
kidloco

#1: Post by kidloco »

I have Synchronika. I need a lighter, smaller machine. The grinder is MC4, and I have no idea what road to take. Just to mention I did not use Sync with profiling and do not miss that much. I tend to drink super light and extra quality coffee as brew and medium roasts SO and SO blends as espresso.

I could go black Bianca V3, already had Bianca V1 before, familiar, not too exciting, can do anything, lighter, not by much, but again. the price is kind of OK in Singapore.

I was thinking Londinium Vectis is coming this year but it is not and I am not sure I can wait. I also have Pavoni '77 I am just sometimes lazy to pull a Pavoni shot first thing in the morning. Cremina would solve a lot of problems but it is rather expensive.

I don't know to be honest. My coffee consumption daily is small up to 2 cappuccinos and 3 espressos. I do not make parties, could have like a friend or two but it is rare they want coffee.

I was looking to seriously downgrade with Lelith Elizabeth and save money, but I do not know If I can do a vibration pump machine again...

Yes Decent is not an option, had it, and it is not my cup of tea, or coffee.

Oh yes, why just not keep Pavoni - small reservoir bothers me, and not that satisfied with steaming and convenience (morning hissing, can not set a smart switch so it is already ready in the morning)

BaristaBoy E61

#2: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

Cremina?
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

drH

#3: Post by drH »

Lelit MaraX?

The new Linea Micra will be a bit smaller.