Does anyone use a Bezzera Matrix?

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
piperman

#1: Post by piperman »

I'm trying to get some feedback on the Matrix, I saw when they first came out a couple people bought them, and that was it. No mention since then of those machines.

Is anyone using one now? How are they? I was considering the DE version since it is volumetric, which I would like, but can't afford a GS/3. :)

Thanks,
Steve

piperman (original poster)

#2: Post by piperman (original poster) »

Wow, I figured someone had to have one.

Advertisement
Reefguy

#3: Post by Reefguy »

I do not have one, I live 5 minutes from idk, and seen one in person, sexy looking machine, but retailer told me sales very poor and he was selling off floor display.

yakster
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by yakster »

There's been a few posts on the forum, search on Bezzera Matrix for more info.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

piperman (original poster)

#5: Post by piperman (original poster) »

Ok, well, it seems no one has one now, I saw posts from early machines, but nothing recent.
I had done a search nothing more recent than Sep 2018.

yakster
Supporter ♡

#6: Post by yakster »

It's a good looking machine, the lack of current posts is ominous.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

Vashal

#7: Post by Vashal »

Early adopters faced various problems with the lcd screen so they discouraged all the others from buying this machine.Bezzera should have done more extensive tests before bringing the machine to market.

Advertisement
Vashal

#8: Post by Vashal »

Mr Bezzera admitting there was a problem with the early versions of the lcd screen , declares that they have fixed it.

khashayar

#9: Post by khashayar »

I recently bought the Bezzera Duo DE which is same model without led panel,
I was deciding between Duo and Linea mini, and now i am happy that i got Duo DE, volumetric control is very handy and i got very consistent espresso shot, i'm lazy a little bit and i don't want to weight my shots every time, i have a little problem with leakage from back of drip tray which Mr Bezzera address it in previous post video and i'm going to contact my local bezzera dealer and hopefully receive an upgrade for it.
I didn't encounter any problem with lcd yet, but as i got my machine with 24 months warranty, i'm not so worry about it. in worst case, their gonna replace it for me.
- Khashayar