DECENT - Bluetooth Scale Recommendations - Page 3

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
Jeff
Team HB

#21: Post by Jeff »

You're much better off with a Skale II or an Acaia

Starspawn2318

#22: Post by Starspawn2318 »

I was skeptical about the skale II because of their lackluster website but I found it used for 8 bucks so I gave it a shot and its awesome when paired with my Decent. No problems. Connects quickly every time I turn it on.

PIXIllate
Supporter ♡

#23: Post by PIXIllate »

As someone who has owned both a 1.0 and 1.1 Decent Bluetooth scale and had them both fail I'd have to say that unfortunately I can't recommend it. I like the design and using it was fine but until John figures out all the manufacturing kinks (maybe the v1.2 will have it sorted) it's not for me.

I replaced it with a Lunar 2021 and the addition of a flow rate meter with peak flow reading directly on the scale has been a big plus for me.

beancrusher

#24: Post by beancrusher »

I use the expensive sworksdesign drip tray paired with a decent 1.0 scale. I have the scale powered with usb and haven't had any issues. Access to the drip tray and water reservoir aren't a problem for me. The sworksdesign drip tray looks much nicer than the stock stainless steel grating, but for $200 less you could get a lunar which has more utility since you can't really use the Bluetooth scale for anything else once the drip tray is stuck into it.