I've been looking at both for a while, but decided to pass on the Bullet and be waitlisted for a Cormorant. This isn't much, but as a high level comparison, it hits on the major aspects of the roaster.
- Bullet has a larger capacity (1kg vs 600g)
- Electric vs Gas
- To your door, the Bullet is roughly $2800 vs the Cormorant @ $1800-1900
- Both support data logging
- Both have world class-support from Jacob and Johan
- Upkeep/maintenance appears more streamlined and approachable on the Cormorant, mainly due to design and lack of electrical
Both are solid machines, but to me, I prefer the look/style of the Comorant and the fact it's gas. I also don't need 1kg capacity, so it's not worth the increase in price vs the Cormorant. I also really appreciate certain design aspects of the Cormorant (e.g. chaff collector) over the Bullet. Neither roaster is perfect, but I think it's hard to imagine someone unhappy with either. I certainly wouldn't kick the Bullet out of bed for eating crackers.