Buying a Niche Zero in the US

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
brorista

#1: Post by brorista »

Looking for a Niche Zero. They seem more widely available now than they once were. Buying from Niche directly to the US seems to bring very high shipping/delivery/import costs. Are any vendors in the US selling the NZ?

nsgymd
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by nsgymd »

I recently purchased a black Niche that was 554 GBP including shipping. I did not incur additional import costs.

Advertisement
macal425

#3: Post by macal425 »

I don't think there are any other vendors that sell Niche. I didn't incur any import taxes to US and was around the same price as poster above. The shipping cost isn't that outrageous and it gets here very quickly once shipped.

gobucks

#4: Post by gobucks »

I just paid shipping, no import costs. The sticker price includes british VAT, which is kinda annoying, but nonetheless the total price was pretty reasonable and I'm very happy with it. As far as I know, the only ways to buy it are direct through the manufacturer, or used.

Christobol
Supporter ♡

#5: Post by Christobol »

I haven't seen anyone selling the NZ in the US, I imagine that isn't happening since I just bought my Niche directly from Niche less than a month ago.

Realistically the shipping cost is in line with international shipping, at around $70. I think under $800 there aren't any duties due, so you're good there. All in all my Niche cost me $732.06 after the exchange rate. Once you see they stop selling to the US directly you can be rest assured that they have a local US authorized reseller.

Ken5

#6: Post by Ken5 »

gobucks wrote:The sticker price includes british VAT, which is kinda annoying,
I purchased something from Germany where the listed price included the vat, and they deducted the vat since it was shipped overseas.

don giovanni

#7: Post by don giovanni »

hi ,
According to Niche Zero website, they use DPD as their shipping carrier. Since there is no DPD in the US, how will DPD make a US delivery to a US address. Appreciate anyone's help

Advertisement
romlee
Supporter ♡

#8: Post by romlee »

Mine was delivered to my door via DHL. DPD is the intermodal party (originating-country pick up and processing) while DHL (and other US carriers such as UPS or FedEx depending upon DPD's preferences), is the originating-country hub at the airport, processing and the "final step" deliverer in destination country.

I received a delivery notification from DHL a day before the delivery. Other than the DHL notification I was pretty much in the dark from the shipping notification from Niche. I think it was 2-3 days after I received the Niche notification that the DHL delivery notification arrived.

It arrived in perfect condition. Have fun!
“Be curious, not judgemental.” T. Lasso

doug_m
Supporter ❤

#9: Post by doug_m »

I ordered my Niche on June 21, 2022 and DPD delivered it to me by UPS on June 28th to Toronto. I guess it would be similar in the USA. I had to pay $114 CAD in fees to UPS

don giovanni

#10: Post by don giovanni »

Thank you guys