I'm new here but i want to purchase a coffee machine for a coffee van and i was thinking to get this one, i'll set it up next to a mazzer Major electronic.
My biggest concers is that is a 6bar max machine and how that will affect my espresso regaring that im aning to use an 1/2 ratio 17.5in /35 out. Beeing in a coffee van i have to use an flojet system using 20L gallons.
Any advice will huge help.
Thanks a lot guys!
Coffee machine specs further down
Installation Services Required
Power Supply Required
32 Amp Single Phase
Water Supply Required
15mm Cold Water. ¾ʺ BSP Connection. 6 Bar Max Pressure
40mm Gravity Drain with U trap and Upstand
From the sales literature...
Plus4You - fully satisfies the barista & the roaster
Plus4You grants you maximum quality in the cup and flexibility to adjust the machine according to the coffee origin/blend. Different roast profiles require specific extraction temperatures for the best results in the cup. The water reservoirs are dedicated exclusively to coffee. You can regulate the temperature of each group independently according to the origin/blend. Temperature stability is within one degree. The steam boiler is dedicated exclusively to steam and hot water.
Plus4You intelligent system compares the extractions of every espresso. If coffee extraction is not perfect (e.g. due to incorrect grind/tamping etc.), the barista receives instant detailed information on the coffee he has just prepared. Plus4You suggests via the LCD display the appropriate corrective actions.
Plus4You - energy saver
Plus4You is the first eco-espresso machine in the Astoria Green Line range, a range of energy saving espresso machines which allows you to save up to 47.6% on your power bill as well as reducing carbon emissions.
Most espresso machines waste enormous amounts of energy during off peak periods and when left on overnight. Plus4You only carries power when and where it is specifically required, thus saving energy. The integrated PID manages the automatic stand-by mode during off peak periods and at night, as well as the intelligent control of temperature settings. Settings can be easily programmed via the arrow keys and LCD display located on the push button panel (no need to open machine). Adjusting the settings takes only seconds.
Standard functions & devices
- Steam boiler and one coffee water reservoir for each group
- Electronic temperature control of the coffee water reservoir
- Electronic temperature control of the steam boiler
- Electronic temperature control of each groups
- Display showing the pressure of volumetric pump
- Display showing the ambient humidity
- Display of water pressure in the hydraulic circuit
- Programming of the washing cycles
Voltage (V) 230v (Single Phase)
- Electronic dispensing of servings
- Automatic water refill
- Hot water mixing system
- Electronically controlled cup heater
- RS 232 serial line
- Multifunction key for guided navigation in the display menus
- Smart card reader
- Display functions language options:
◦ Italian, English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese
◦ counter of selections for each serving type
◦ diagnostic messages for easier service
◦ settings for manual or automatic energy saving
Rated power (W) 5600
Power per group (W) 150 x 2
Heating element of coffee water reservoir per group (W) 1.000 x 2
Steam Boiler power (W) 3.000
Steam Boiler capacity (litres) 8
Coffee water reservoir capacity (litres) 1.2
Width (mm) 800
Depth (mm) 560
Height (mm) 580
Weight (kg) 94
Power Supply Required 32 Amp Single Phase
Water Supply Required 15mm Cold uWater. ¾ʺ BSP Connection. 6 Bar Max Pressure
Waste Drainage 40mm Gravity Drain with U trap and Upstand