10 years after: a decade of WDT - Page 2

Beginner and pro baristas share tips and tricks for making espresso.
canuckcoffeeguy

#11: Post by canuckcoffeeguy »

+1 Happy WDT Day! So the good news is...

aecletec

#12: Post by aecletec »

+eleventybillion thanks!

FirstBetta

#13: Post by FirstBetta »

+1 all of the above!!!!!

sdoxx

#14: Post by sdoxx »

Agreed. The combined wisdom of folks on this site has been tremendously helpful. Thanks to all who have gone before and shared what you've learned. Including WDT!
Brett

kwantfm

#15: Post by kwantfm »

WDT changed everything for me in terms of the quality of my espresso shots. Thank you.
LMWDP #602

ungabunga1989

#16: Post by ungabunga1989 »

Yes, a big happy anniversary and thank you! I presently run two grinders...the Mahlkonig K30 does not need WDT, but my Mazzer Mini Electric does. What's great is that the Mini's shots are soooooo much better when using WDT. It takes a decent grinder and gets results that are great.

Thanks again for giving us all a tool that has made us better!

ds

#17: Post by ds »

With focus lately on newfangled distribution tools, I see John and WDT getting props from KafaTek on Instagram... Nice!

Eiern

#18: Post by Eiern »

Sometimes I try to keep it simple and skip the needle-stir, with my Super Jolly I bought brand new a year ago. I think it has never, not a single time, came out good without it. With stirring the next shots I'm back to great espressos again (when grind settings are right of course). So me and my SJ needs it. Thank you!

dvanderson2

#19: Post by dvanderson2 »

Yes... Here here! Congratulations!! I'm glad to know there is a real human being behind the often-used acronym. Bag of 5 dissecting needles - $8... Dosing funnel - $25... Great bang for buck ratio! The simple process works well for me and I can't see it departing my espresso ritual anytime soon... (for at least another decade for sure). Thanks John!

CoffeeBar

#20: Post by CoffeeBar »

So Happy Birthday to WDT :mrgreen: