12/12 Arizona H-B GTG - Page 6

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
mauijer

#51: Post by mauijer »

Hey guys,
Sorry I missed out. Looks like you all had an amazing time. I had a last minute scheduling error come up which prevented me from attending and unfortunately had run out of data on my phone and thus was unable to post that I would not be able to attend afterall. Im definitely looking forward to the next get together

GeneBean

#52: Post by GeneBean »

Darn, looks like I missed out big time! I'm so sorry I couldn't attend. I'm really looking forward to the next Phoenix or perhaps Flagstaff? get together.
Gene

Gig103

#53: Post by Gig103 »

I just got back into town on the 13th. Bummer to miss out on a GTG! Hope to be around for the next!

/Gilbert

ilVecchio
Supporter ♡

#54: Post by ilVecchio »

Tucson in late January, or possibly February? I'm still offering my home for this event if dates work.

Joel

dumpshot
Supporter ♡

#55: Post by dumpshot »

Hi Joel,

I am in! I don't think I have any real conflicts as of now, so dates are flexible. Might bring the family down for the weekend (am a Wildcat and we love visiting The Old Pueblo).

Pete
LMWDP #484

gophish (original poster)

#56: Post by gophish (original poster) »

I'm in too! When will @boldjava be in town?
Versalab

ilVecchio
Supporter ♡

#57: Post by ilVecchio »

Let's try to coordinate with BoldJava.

Something we'll need to work around is my pending cataract surgery scheduled Feb. 18th. Also, dates Jan. 29th through Feb. 14th are out for us.
Can someone take over the organization of this? Not my strong suit! I'm happy to provide a location.

Joel