La Marzocco Strada Mini coming... - Page 8

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
HBchris

#71: Post by HBchris »

I would also be very interested in further info. It seems strange that they sent out that teaser email way back in july, and then nothing.
I wonder if they scrapped/shelved the idea and instead went with the linea mini as their new release

michael

#72: Post by michael »

So whatever happened to the single group strada 8)

Advertisement
ShelbiRyan

#73: Post by ShelbiRyan »

I frequent this thread....and have heard nothing in the development of this machine. It's funny La Marzocco would send a teaser out and not follow up with any new info by now.

trumz

#74: Post by trumz »

Tim Wendelboe is selling his 'Strada' 1 group...
This 1 group la Marzocco shot Brewer strada EP (programmable) is for sale for 1900 €. No steam boiler. Only espresso. Pressure profiling. 220 volt 50 hertz. Might not work in the USA. If you are interested mail me on tim at timwendelboe.no

FotonDrv
Supporter ♡

#75: Post by FotonDrv »

michael wrote:So whatever happened to the single group strada 8)
+1.

The mechanical design of the big Strada, especially the manual paddle w/manometer, and the case design of the Strada make it a winner.

If LM could just put it into a more compact case, roughly the size of a GS/3 , which IMHO is on the ugly side and I even had one because of its capabilities, just hated the programming of the PID and the location of the brain box.
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train

michael

#76: Post by michael »

was looking for that other machine that la maz seem to debut a while ago, strada 1 group with steam and hot water

what happened to that 8)

spressomon

#77: Post by spressomon »

Please oblige me: Given Slayer and Synesso's offerings what could LM offer the marketplace with a mini/single group-Strada? From what little I've gathered current offerings from both Slayer and Synesso are 'fully baked' without teething issues that might (and have) plagued initial LM new machine model offerings.
No Espresso = Depresso

Advertisement
FotonDrv
Supporter ♡

#78: Post by FotonDrv »

Probably true dan :)
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train

Mrboots2u

#79: Post by Mrboots2u »

spressomon wrote:Please oblige me: Given Slayer and Synesso's offerings what could LM offer the marketplace with a mini/single group-Strada? From what little I've gathered current offerings from both Slayer and Synesso are 'fully baked' without teething issues that might (and have) plagued initial LM new machine model offerings.
A pressure profiling machine that can be programmed and repeat its profile ( like the commercial strada )
Just coz other companies make other machines , its not going to stop LM making one
Plus they all have different ways of working and features and achieve flow / pressure profiling in different ways
And you know its not like the Strada hasnt been around for a while , presume the kinks are ironed out for the one group
The Slayer had by all accounts teething problems too , didn't stop people buying them ...the LM brand is strong , there will be people going for this machine ...

NelisB

#80: Post by NelisB »

Strada Single Q3 2016