Custom Hybrid Terranova Grinder - Page 8

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
Gary S. (original poster)

#71: Post by Gary S. (original poster) »

pkaemmerer wrote:Gary, what are the buttons for on the left side of the grinder?
Also what does the display indicate?

What were the optional extra's and/or upgrades you chose over the standard or base spec grinder?
The button with the red center is a push/pull on/off switch. The knob to the right of that is a dial to adjust the variable speed motor. The display indicates volts - I have a conversion chart to tell me the rpm's.

Except for the functional specs, which are fixed, I don't know that I'd call it "base spec"...they are made to order based on the preferences of each customer. The options have mainly to do with the finishes, e.g. type and color of coatings - DLC, polished SS, CrN; and also some choice on the materials, e.g. Ti or SS.
Rumor has it (according to a previous post) that another option was in the works : "You didn't purchase the automatic grinds puffer option?!?!"
But the trail has gone dead on that one and I fear it might be one of those mystery items that occasionally appear on HB yet never see the light of day! :twisted: