Call for Volunteers for SCAA 2015 Seattle and WBC

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
Marshall

#1: Post by Marshall »

As always, volunteers can earn a free 3-day trade show and lectures pass to the SCAA Expo in Seattle in April 2015 (a $295 value). 15 hours is all that is required (10 if you are an SCAA member).

As usual, I am posting this early on Home-Barista, because the best slots go to the earliest volunteers, and registration is already open. H-Ber's who volunteered in the past have found it a great learning experience with opportunities to meet coffee people from all over the world. Speaking of "world," the World Barista Championship will be held this year at the Expo and is one of the volunteer opportunities.

Complete volunteer information here: http://www.scaaevent.org/?p=howitworks. 2016 will be in Atlanta.
Marshall
Los Angeles

day

#2: Post by day »

Thanks for the information. I do not anticipate having the money to get the Washington anytime soon, but I will definitely actively pursue this next year.

Too bad I cant do a few hours and get into coffeefest atlanta :) been eyeballing that and seeing if I can make it
Yes, i you per this on an iPhone