Free Online Espresso Course from La Marzocco/ChefSteps

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
La Marzocco Home
Sponsor

#1: Post by La Marzocco Home »

Hello Home-Barista Community,

Over the past couple years we have had the opportunity to get to know another Seattle based culinary company, ChefSteps. ChefSteps is a online culinary education company located right down the road from us in Pike Place Market. We have always had a huge respect for the work they are doing in the cooking education space, and there has been a plentitude of talk about creating espresso tutorials together.

I'm happy to share with you that all of our talk has turned into some beautiful action. A new free online course was released into the world on Tuesday titled "Espresso - The Art of Extraction." The course stars G&B Coffee owner/barista Charles Babinski along with Scott Callender, La Marzocco Home Sr. Marketing Manager.

You can enroll for the course here https://www.chefsteps.com/classes/espre ... #/overview

We hope you find it inspirational and useful in all of your home espresso pursuits.

Best wishes,

La Marzocco Home
Scott Callender, La Marzocco Home

HBfencing

#2: Post by HBfencing »

I took a look at it last night but haven't gone through all of it. Pretty nice overview. Thanks for putting it together.

La Marzocco Home (original poster)
Sponsor

#3: Post by La Marzocco Home (original poster) »

Thanks for checking it out! We had a great time putting it together. The ChefSteps crew is doing some amazing stuff. Let me know if it brings up any questions for you.

gimpy

#4: Post by gimpy »

I just saw thirds thread and realize that it is 3 weeks old from the start. Can this still be viewed on line?

PS, I signed up for it, just in case.

La Marzocco Home (original poster)
Sponsor

#5: Post by La Marzocco Home (original poster) »

Yes, if you go back to the ChefSteps Espresso page you should be able to access all of the lessons by clicking through the different sections on the left title bar. Enjoy!