Vibe pump on new used Londinium airlocked - Page 3

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
BuckleyT (original poster)

#21: Post by BuckleyT (original poster) »

Oh, all right. I do not wish to sully the repuation of new Londinia.
B

erics
Supporter ★

#22: Post by erics »

I am headed to Baltimore to meet my daughter at 5:00 pm - another adventure at Woodberry Kitchen :D

Where are you located in Baltimore as I would like to see your machine assuming it is still undressed. I do have the parts you need to fix this machine. My email address is below my sig.
Skål,

Eric S.
http://users.rcn.com/erics/
E-mail: erics at rcn dot com

BuckleyT (original poster)

#23: Post by BuckleyT (original poster) »

Please come by anytime today. Call me on the way 503-400-0050. You do not need to bring anything over - it is working fine now but I sure need some training in how to be worthy of it. I have some Daterra Blue from Greenway coffee otherwise some horrible oily stuff from Coffee Lab Roaster in Tarrytown. If you have a favorite roast to unlock with the Londinium you are welcome to bring it over.
I am at 39 W. Lexington St. Apt 1904. The old apt. building is on Cathedral/Liberty, one-way downtown, so turn south from highway 40 (Mulberry) or if you are coming from 95 or 295 go north on Charles, west on Fayette, then 1 block N. on Park, then 1 block east on Lexington. That should point you at the U-driveway in front of the old apt. building, adjacent to a cement plaza. Neighborhood parking is a bitch. Just pull into the U-drive and park there. Residents can park there and everyone abuses the 20 minute limit. I would say an hour is still reasonable. you don't need a sticker and one one challenges anyone. You can call me from the lobby since one needs a fob to take the elevator up to the 19th floor.