Espresso Artwork

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
coffeedude55

#1: Post by coffeedude55 »

I really dig La Marzocco. I use the rubber handled LM portafilter on my HX. It's tough to find decorative LM pieces on the web. I found this old La Marzocco logo (from an old Linea?) on eBay for $20 bucks. It was painted gold with a tan colored metal backing. I repainted it red and mounted it to an oak board that I cut to size, routered, sanded, and stained black.

Has anyone else made espresso artwork from eBay finds, old parts, or homemade custom one-off pieces?

coffeedude55 (original poster)

#2: Post by coffeedude55 (original poster) »

Here is another espresso art/décor idea. I found some really cool La Marzocco, and Mazzer stickers on redbubble.com. I stained a piece of oak I had left over from my first project, drilled a hole for hanging, and applied the stickers. Came out pretty cool.

The stickers a very high quality, and are moveable if not stuck exactly right the first time. They come precut around the image for a nice finished look.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/davidde ... a-marzocco

Marshall

#3: Post by Marshall »

Yeah, but if you're serious, there's always this:

Marshall
Los Angeles

TomC
Team HB

#4: Post by TomC »

I wonder who Rita Kaminski's friend is? That's Rita on the Left. She's awesome. She's the manager at Linea Caffe in San Francisco and is a very cool person, very passionate about coffee.

Great La Marzocco artwork! It makes me want to do something similar!
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

SpromoSapiens

#5: Post by SpromoSapiens »

I have a nice water bottle that i keep nearby pretty much all the time. It has a mat grey finish, and after SCAA a couple years ago i put a nice LM logo sticker on it. It's all scuffed up now but I hope to replace that sticker after SCAA this year. Every time my 1-year-old sees it she lets out a super cute "roooar!!"

Meanwhile, as a Pasquini Livietta owner, i have always coveted olympia's stronger and more attractive branding. There is one design i really like, though -- the little image by the pump rocker switch. Every time i look at my machine I imagine doing something with this:

It would make a great tattoo, but my partner might not enjoy the questions she might get from friends about how she feels about some ex of mine named Livietta. :lol: A t-shirt would be awesome though.

mdmvrockford

#6: Post by mdmvrockford »

Marshall wrote:Yeah, but if you're serious, there's always this:

<image>
Marshall, is the tattoo real or is this a photoshop'ed picture? If it is real, then that is one dedicated barista/coffee lover/LaMarzocco fan!
LMWDP #568

Marshall

#7: Post by Marshall replying to mdmvrockford »

Real.
Marshall
Los Angeles