Mazzer Super Jolly electronic funnel measurements

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
tonyv138

#1: Post by tonyv138 »

Hi, I was just about to pull the trigger and convert my SJ to doserless using Mini funnel. Then I saw the SJ Electronic available. Does anyone have one of these? Can you please tell me the length of the funnel and the distance between the bottom of the funnel and PF holder. I cant seem to find SJ funnel on the web to ask measurements. I want to confirm whether this is the same as Mini version.
Thanks in advance.

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by JohnB. »

The Mini & SJ use the same size funnel & the Major & Robur use the larger one.
LMWDP 267

turtle

#3: Post by turtle »

tonyv138 wrote:Hi, I was just about to pull the trigger and convert my SJ to doserless using Mini funnel. Then I saw the SJ Electronic available. Does anyone have one of these? Can you please tell me the length of the funnel and the distance between the bottom of the funnel and PF holder. I cant seem to find SJ funnel on the web to ask measurements. I want to confirm whether this is the same as Mini version.
Thanks in advance.
I just converted my SJ to a timed doserless a little while ago. here is the thread about it. Mazzer electronic doser kits

The distance measurements on my conversion using the Mini funnel and the Mini portafilter rest/fork is 2" which is a large drop so I use an orphan espresso cylinder doser extension which drops the distance to 3/4" and works nicely (no spillage) here.
Mick - Drinking in life one cup at a time
I'd rather be roasting coffee