Programming Elektra T1 dose buttons

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
mfogliet

#1: Post by mfogliet »

I have a 2011 T1 and would like to program the dose buttons for flushing. I am following the manual's instructions - in the correct programming mode, pushing the free flow and button I want to program at the same time. Every time I try this the pump runs the factory programmed dose amount. Maybe the problem is I am not pushing the buttons "contemporaneously" as is written. Is it really that hard or am I missing something?

gor

#2: Post by gor »

I thought that you needed to hold down the continuous button until the lights start flashing, and then press the button you want to program.
Sometimes there is also a separate switch or key lock which must be operated before entering program mode.

UFGators

#3: Post by UFGators »

Do you have the model that has the Old pressurestat or the new digital one? Mine has a key that must be turned to get it into set mode then you can view the lights on top of the pressurestat control module to see the settings when the cup tray is removed.

da gino

#4: Post by da gino »

For both the old and new T1 you need the key. If you have the new T1 (I think it came out in 2011 so it could be either one based on the year) and you follow the directions in the owner's manual it is pretty straight forward. Mine certainly didn't require any tricks to make it work. Hugh

ps you can instantly tell which model you have based on the buttons. The old one had brown buttons and the new one looks like the one pictured in this thread Owner experience with new Elektra T1. (The old one is pictured here Opinions sought: Elektra T1 vs. Cimbali Junior DT1 vs. Vibiemme DoubleDomo Super)

Hugh