Stefano at espressocare REALLY came through for me!

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
cruzmisl

#1: Post by cruzmisl »

I had a problem with my Elektra T1 which you can see here,

Elektra T1 dosing buttons quit working.

The dosing buttons quit working and with the advice of other members I replaced the flowmeter but the buttons still did not work. Frustrated, I began searching the internet for a solution to no avail. While I was doing my research someone posted somewhere Stefano at espressocare.com was the guru when it comes to Elektra's. I sent him an email explaining my problem and within 2 hours my machine was up and running again. No troubleshooting or try this and try that, he knew exactly what it was. Turns out the generic Gicar flowmeters require different wiring :?

The reason I'm telling this story is because I didn't purchase my machine from him or the flowmeter but he still graciously helped me out. He definitely earned my respect and future purchases. He even declined my offer of payment saying just keep him in mind if I need anything in the future. A class act!

Sadly the business I bought the T1 from (brand new) was less than helpful and told me to call other businesses to diagnose the problem. I thought that was unprofessional considering the amount I spent and reputation on this site and others. I won't divulge the name since I don't want to discredit anyone or start a war but they should service what they sell. PM me if you want to know who it is.

I would highly recommend Stefano and espressocare to anyone.

Joe

doubleOsoul

#2: Post by doubleOsoul »

Stefano's is STELLAR!