[SOLD] Vesuvius shot profiling espresso machine

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Compass Coffee

#1: Post by Compass Coffee »

*** Sale Pending ***
In excellent condition. Selling simply because Mr. Slayer came to live with us.
Includes factor single and double spout PFs plus factory nekkid PF. Factory triple, double and single baskets all never used (used other baskets) and back flush blank.
2 PFs and all 3 levers have replacement Bacote wood made by our own HB David Stevens. All factory original wood parts included.
Group brush that came with it also never used. (already had Pallo)
Group gasket recently replaced including another spare.
Plus some other spare parts that came with. Plumb feed and drain lines too of course. All will be in the nifty wood parts storage box that came with Vesuvius.

I kept the crate the Vesuvius shipped bolted to since I knew she would be temporary. Prefer local pick-up but will ship freight US.

New $4495.00 Asking:
Shipped $3475.00 cc by phone or PayPal, $3371.00 check or M.O. (ships after check clears)
**Edit** Cost including shipping may be less, not possible to give any exact until knowing destination and whether to business or residential and whether lift gate service needed. AND in full disclosure (not that it matters) I am including $100 for my time in prepping pallet etc. Hence a better deal picked up.

Picked up Vancouver, WA $3000.00 cc or $2920.00 cash or M.O.

Oh there's a red 3gr LM FB80 EE with covers off on the left edge of pictures also available. :lol:
Mike McGinness