New home lever? - Dalla Corte Mina - Page 5

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
CoffeeBar

#41: Post by CoffeeBar »

Bak Ta Lo wrote:Well, that is much better than $8,600, but still feels a bit high. I do really like the style, I would have to try it hands on and be very impressed to go in at $5444.77USD

So, would you like to be the one of the First user of the machine? well, It is just a few click away :wink:

Bak Ta Lo (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#42: Post by Bak Ta Lo (original poster) »

CoffeeBar wrote:So, would you like to be the one of the First user of the machine? well, It is just a few click away :wink:

Haa.... Sure. Can I borrow $5k?
LMWDP #371

arcus

#43: Post by arcus »

That pricing is more realistic although I think its still ambitious especially when there's no new info anywhere. It's like a silent launch, especially in NA.

CoffeeBar

#44: Post by CoffeeBar replying to arcus »

I think they ( Dalla Corte ) have not updated their website yet. If one doubt, I think he or she could send an email to the manufacture to verify everything :)

arcus

#45: Post by arcus »

CoffeeBar wrote:I think they ( Dalla Corte ) have not updated their website yet. If one doubt, I think he or she could send an email to the manufacture to verify everything :)
I'm more interested in 3rd party info then DC specs. I guess nobody has this machine yet which seems odd as they've been showing them for a long time now.

CoffeeBar

#46: Post by CoffeeBar »

I think the Mina already available in Korea's market as well. maybe they ( Black Water Issue ) would released the full review soon. hopefully :D

http://bwissue.com/coffeestory/172781

http://meteora.co.kr/store/detail?idx=176

arcus

#47: Post by arcus »

That's the most info I've seen so far. Thanks for sharing.

CoffeeBar

#48: Post by CoffeeBar replying to arcus »

You are most welcome my fellow of HB's :wink: