La Pavoni Giotto - Page 3

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
hellgq

#21: Post by hellgq »

I placed my oder a few weeks ago now for the duel boiler model.
Will let you know how i go with it petey as im also in Aus.
There isn't much info out there on the duel boiler duel pid model i just hope it lives up to my expectations when it get here

Petey (original poster)

#22: Post by Petey (original poster) replying to hellgq »

Awesome. We'll have to get on contact.
I have seen a pic of the dual boiler but can't find it online. It looks like this one but has 2 PIDs, one on each side.

CoffeeBar

#23: Post by CoffeeBar »

Petey wrote:Awesome. We'll have to get on contact.
I have seen a pic of the dual boiler but can't find it online. It looks like this one but has 2 PIDs, one on each side.
<image>

As far as I know, The two side PID only found in New Isomac espresso machine. :wink:

And you may purchase online via http://www.coffeeitalia.co.uk/proddetai ... boiler-pid

CoffeeBar

#24: Post by CoffeeBar »

It seems to me, The La Pavoni, ECM and Isomac are under Espresso Group Srl - Via Montenero 3 - 20098 San Giuliano Milanese (MI) - IT :D

LA PAVONI GIOTTO EVO GEV

http://www.coffeeitalia.ie/la-pavoni-gi ... o-gev.html

Petey (original poster)

#25: Post by Petey (original poster) »

CoffeeBar wrote:As far as I know, The two side PID only found in New Isomac espresso machine. :wink: <image>

And you may purchase online via http://www.coffeeitalia.co.uk/proddetai ... boiler-pid
Excellent. This is what the dual boiler la pavoni Giotto looks like but with Giotto angled sides.

Petey (original poster)

#26: Post by Petey (original poster) »

ETA is 3 weeks. Looks like I might get the first one in Aus. I still can't find any pics online...

Petey (original poster)

#27: Post by Petey (original poster) »

CoffeeBar wrote:It seems to me, The La Pavoni, ECM and Isomac are under Espresso Group Srl - Via Montenero 3 - 20098 San Giuliano Milanese (MI) - IT :D
I think that's right. The current ECM and La Pavoni Giotto's are made in the same factory I'm told.
There's a wait in Aus as they are doing mods for an Aus spec range. I'm told 2 more weeks now. When I get it I'll post pics.

CoffeeBar

#28: Post by CoffeeBar »

Petey wrote: I'm told 2 more weeks now. When I get it I'll post pics.
+1, I look forward your update post. I am interesting especially the mods :wink:

Petey (original poster)

#29: Post by Petey (original poster) »

Quick update from me. A used Profitec Pro 700 came up so I grabbed it. The retailer was w good enough to refund my deposit for the long wait so that's all good but he did say the machines are 2 weeks away now but I heard that before. The Pro700'is a beast.

caldwa

#30: Post by caldwa »

Petey wrote:I think that's right. The current ECM and La Pavoni Giotto's are made in the same factory I'm told.
I think it's important to point out that ECM Manufacture - the German company that is a sister bran to Profitec and produces the Synchronika - owns their own factory in Milan. La Pavoni bought the rights to the defunct ECM S.P.a. and is now building a machine that Rocket claims to have bought the IP to prior to La Pavoni's purchase (which makes sense to me).