[SOLD] Reneka Techno V2 DB rotary pump machine

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Kipp

#1: Post by Kipp »

Reneka Techno V2. The original small footprint commercial grade 220v Double Boiler Espresso Machine with 1 degree temp settings, Volumetric Dosing, rotary pump, for plumbed in use only. It will fit under almost all kitchen cabinets.

It's a great machine has served me well for many years. It has been very well maintained and essentially detailed and back flushed after every session. It has had properly filtered water always. Last year the pump/motor combo was replaced by a factory LaMarzocco tech. Entire machine was checked over, cleaned, and is in proper working status. While picking up the machine the tech told me that La Marzocco was coming out with a Linea Mini very soon and the timing was right so I treated myself to a new machine.

This machine was originally purchased as a V1 and was ungraded to the V2 version. I have and will include original V1 brain box/CPU, touch panel decal piece and 5 hole steam tip.

My La Marzocco tech installed a pump pressure gauge inside machine so you can easily play with different pump pressure settings, and he also added the Needle-Valve mod to lower the water debit to the recommended 90ml/10seconds. It is easily adjusted to whatever water debit you prefer from stock about 200ml down to about 75ml.

Includes:
Full factory manual with service manual section that has parts lists and exploded views
3- portafilter handles, 2- two spout style with one having a LM spout, and 1- factory naked one.
1-VST Strada labels 18/17g basket
3- Reneka 21g baskets
2- Reneka 18g baskets
2- Reneka 16g baskets
2- Reneka 14g baskets
1- 7g single basket
1- blind back flush basket
2- factory group gaskets
1- IMS- 51.5mm precision shower screen, installed in machine
3- factory shower screens, 1- is new
2- extra shower screen screws
1- Sproline Foam Knife One steam tip, installed on machine
Factory tips, 2-3 hole, 1-5 hole,
2-LM 4 hole tips
Extra steam wand and gaskets
EP 12oz pitcher
Espresso Vivace 58mm tamper
Coffeebumper tamper holder
1/3 bottle Puro Caff cleaner to get you started

Some used/replaced parts if you want them, 3 temp probes and a Parker valve

I'd prefer not to ship if possible, if you need it shipped we can work it out. I'm near Sacramento, Ca but work all over Nor Cal and can probably meet up with you.

Excellently mechanical and functionally, some small marks, runs and light scratches FYI

$1495. Includes everything.