[SOLD] Mazzer Mini Electronic Grinder - Type A

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
TxHr

#1: Post by TxHr »

Mazzer Mini Electronic Grinder - Type A

Purchased new from SCG in July 2014. A couple months after purchasing my mini I packed it away in a storage container for over a year while I built my house. That said, this grinder is gently used and has never had anything but beans ran through it, not even grinds cleaner. The shot clock shows 58. I primarily used the manual feature and have ran less than 50lbs through it. Grinder was dissembled and cleaned at every bean change. Last month I changed the burrs to the Super Jolly 33M and the mini became an entirely different grinder; less clumping, fluffier grind and decreased grind time. I am including the original burrs and the 33M (SJ burrs) are installed in the machine. The grinder was completely cleaned and threads received new food service grease prior to packing for shipping. The buyer will receive: short hopper, grinder, stainless tray, 33M burrs, 189D burrs, tamper, adjusting lever and original box/packaging. This grinder's condition is 10/10 with zero blemishes. Please drop me a line with any questions.

Specs:
Bean hopper capacity: .85 pounds
Burr diameter: 64 mm (2.5").
Burr speed: 1400 rpm/min (50 Hz), 1600 rpm/min (60 Hz).
Color: Black
Made in Venice, Italy.

Asking: $750 USD $699
Shipping: Free anywhere in the US via FedEx Ground
Buyer can also arrange for pick-up anywhere in San Antonio, Austin or Houston, TX.