Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 373

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Zoey

#3721: Post by Zoey »

I edited the post for you Chris :wink:. Back in the day, I was more of an Ozzy fan. I hope your machine does arrive quickly. Mine took over 4 months to appear.

There are a ton of spectacular setups in this thread, and I've got ideas based on many of them.

Sean: Unfortunately, I won't be firing it up just yet. I'm waiting on some plumbing and a custom pump rack I designed. I also need an outlet for power. I don't know why I didn't get on this sooner. What a lazy git... :roll: One would think that drinking Turkish coffee for several months would be motivation enough...

Compass Coffee

#3722: Post by Compass Coffee »

tohenk2 wrote:You don't have much luck with machines at home, do you?
I have lots of luck with my home machines, just much of it bad! :lol: GS3 MP/Strada all better now BTW. :D
Nice to see the shop is soaring!
Thanks! It was a long time coming and worth the years of hard work to get here. And here isn't a fix point, another new location in North Portland in the works...
Mike McGinness

TomC
Team HB

#3723: Post by TomC »

Compass Coffee wrote:

Thanks! It was a long time coming and worth the years of hard work to get here. And here isn't a fix point, another new location in North Portland in the works...

Awesome to hear!
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

thecatch83

#3724: Post by thecatch83 »

Compass Coffee wrote:I have lots of luck with my home machines, just much of it bad! :lol: GS3 MP/Strada all better now BTW. :D

Great news Mike! Good luck with all your ventures!

TRock

#3725: Post by TRock »

Got my Lucca M58 just a few days ago and I'm loving it. I know everyone talks about how important the grinder is and I'm looking at upgrading my Rocky. But I've got to say that upgrading from my Silvia is nothing but pure joy.

FotonDrv
Supporter ♡

#3726: Post by FotonDrv »

TRock wrote:<image>Got my Lucca M58 just a few days ago and I'm loving it. I know everyone talks about how important the grinder is and I'm looking at upgrading my Rocky. But I've got to say that upgrading from my Silvia is nothing but pure joy.
Congratulations!
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train

thecatch83

#3727: Post by thecatch83 »

Great set up...that Lucca deserves a "real" grinder however :mrgreen:

What grinder options are you considering?

PhotoMax

#3728: Post by PhotoMax »

I need to capture a photo as well.

I had some real bumps in the road upgrading from my Rancilio setup. But I now love the K30 grinder and the Lucca M58 combo...

HighlyCaffienated

#3729: Post by HighlyCaffienated »

Showing off some delicious beans along with my BDB and E10! :D

Ellejaycafe

#3730: Post by Ellejaycafe »

HighlyCaffienated wrote:Showing off some delicious beans along with my BDB and E10! :D
<image>
Nice to see crema getting some love!! They are one of my favorite shops in Nashville. Great set up.... I am highly contemplating a Compak e10 for a catering set up. I'm guessing you love the grinder?
LMWDP #544