Lever Espresso Machine Gallery - Page 237

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
SAB

#2361: Post by SAB »

Ellejaycafe wrote:Just purchased my first lever 8) 8)

I am beyond excited! I have to wait a month to receive it but I think it will be well worth the wait!! Just wanted to post my excitement here and get excited about becoming g a member of the LMWDP.

<image>
Nice score!

Ellejaycafe

#2362: Post by Ellejaycafe replying to SAB »

Thanks Steve! I had been looking for about 6 months for a decent vintage/used machine that was set up for propane. It wasn't going well and almost decided to buy a new Astoria with the propane kit. Then I stumbled across this guy on eBay and remembered seeing it here. Contacted the seller and it is now mine! Should be here in a month or so. Still not finished building the cart it will go on; getting close though! You're close enough to Nashville, you'll have to come up to an event when we get it set up. Or just come up anyway and pull some shots on it!
LMWDP #544

Advertisement
spressomon

#2363: Post by spressomon »

We had 110v available while camping this week...so the PV Export played front & center and the EspressoForge got a break :)

No Espresso = Depresso

Balthazar_B

#2364: Post by Balthazar_B »

spressomon wrote:We had 110v available while camping this week...so the PV Export played front & center and the EspressoForge got a break :)
Now *that's* my idea of roughing it! :mrgreen:
- John

LMWDP # 577

rotchitos

#2365: Post by rotchitos »

eurobar pavoni.

like new 8)
http://machines.cafeslevier.free.fr/
I look for persons to translate into English one or + pages of my site... :-)

drgary
Team HB

#2366: Post by drgary »

Another rabbit out of the hat for Vincent! (And might as well show it next to an ultra-rare Duchessina ...)

I've thought this might be the ultimate La Pavoni manual lever because the brew group is separate from the boiler. It seems to have many parts in common with the 2nd generation manual levers but Cremina'ized and then some. Vincent, what it's like for pulling shots and steaming? Is the temperature of the group fairly stable?

Here's Francesco Ceccarelli's page on this odd and rare second model Eurobar.
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

doubleOsoul

#2367: Post by doubleOsoul »

Vincent, you never cease to make me very happy for you and a little jealous ... lol. Congrats on your rabbit and your hat! Yes, what is it like pulling shots?

Advertisement
Paul_Pratt

#2368: Post by Paul_Pratt »

Great minds think alike, just got my own Eurobar last week. I haven't used it yet. Hopefully next week as someone removed the piston seals.

drgary
Team HB

#2369: Post by drgary »

Yours looks practically new, also, Paul. I wonder if these were sold as bar machines ("Eurobar"), and once people tried them they realized they weren't quite up to the task, even with the fill attachment.
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

Coelacanth

#2370: Post by Coelacanth »

The LII after a lick of black paint... :-) More mods to follow.