[SOLD] Compak E10 Conical Red Speed Grinder

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
UFGators

#1: Post by UFGators »

I am selling a well cared for Compak E10 Red Speed Grinder. I have used it in my home for the last year for maybe 2-3 drinks per day. This grinder Features Compak's excellent TI coated Red Speed burrs that are supposed to last for 10s of thousands of pounds of beans. Burrs are in 100 percent condition and have many years left. The year I used this grinder barely but a dent in the burrs lifespan. These burrs would be $375 purchased separately. The burrs greatly reduce static and help this grinder have very little grinds retention, even when single dosing! The grinder comes with three different hoppers- the single dosing (pictured), and two unused bean hoppers the small and large. The grinder comes with instructions. The grinder is in excellent condition and there are no visible scratches or imperfections. This grinder with all accessories would retail for over $2100 but I am selling this package for $SOLD Shipped anywhere in the ConUSA. Please feel free to message me or email me at j sivi gl ia AT gmail. Thanks