Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 312

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Espresso_Monkey

#3111: Post by Espresso_Monkey »

Hard out Randy

someguy12

#3112: Post by someguy12 »

Here's my setup!

I was waiting to receive Dave's amazing work before posting. The iPhone picture doesn't do justice to the wood! :)

Buffy_ZA

#3113: Post by Buffy_ZA »

Thanks man!

Appreciate it. I will take better photo's with a proper camera and not a potato!
LMWDP #473

mikeness

#3114: Post by mikeness »

someguy12 wrote:Here's my setup!

I was waiting to receive Dave's amazing work before posting. The iPhone picture doesn't do justice to the wood! :)

<image>
Drool. :shock:

I have a similar setup AND in MTL - but wow mine does not look nearly as nice!! I imagine those joysticks are from Chris? Easy to install?

TruBrew

#3115: Post by TruBrew »

Pulled my first shots the day before yesterday. Took me about a half pound of beans to figure out what I was doing, but things are starting to come together. Now to learn how to steam.

mgurtzweiler

#3116: Post by mgurtzweiler »

CraigsList Finds: Laranzato Club ME-1 (Rancilio S27 clone) / Super Jolly / Flojet & Shurflo Accumulator

jitters

#3117: Post by jitters »

TruBrew wrote:Pulled my first shots the day before yesterday. Took me about a half pound of beans to figure out what I was doing, but things are starting to come together. Now to learn how to steam.
How do you like steaming so far on the LM with the steam wand so close to the wall?

TruBrew

#3118: Post by TruBrew »

I pull the wand forward and steam out front of the machine. It doesn't feel awkward, but I don't have any previous experience to use as a point of reference.

someguy12

#3119: Post by someguy12 »

mikeness wrote:Drool. :shock:

I have a similar setup AND in MTL - but wow mine does not look nearly as nice!! I imagine those joysticks are from Chris? Easy to install?
Seems fairly easy. I think you have to order the Alex Izzo kit to fit it in!

rittem1

#3120: Post by rittem1 »

[quote="TruBrew"]Pulled my first shots the day before yesterday. Took me about a half pound of beans to figure out what I was doing, but things are starting to come together. Now to learn how to steam.

Probably quite a strong steamer which can be difficult to learn on. No shortage of YouTube vids to learn from. Fantastic, dream set-up. You don't know a tight space for a steam wand until you've used a La Pavoni lever.

Congrats! I think I would take a few 'sick' days to get to know those two better!
LMWDP #517