The craziest %#*$ing thing I've seen all day... - Page 197

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
FirstBetta

#1961: Post by FirstBetta »

Gee, we could have saved all that money, blood, sweat and tears, not to mention fun if we had known this earlier!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

LukeFlynn

#1962: Post by LukeFlynn »

Adding the French Vanilla Folger's instant powder creamer makes it the perfect substitute for your morning latte, experience the great velvety texture you've come to enjoy in your favorite high dollar latte right in the comfort of your own home!

earlgrey_44

#1963: Post by earlgrey_44 »

dominico wrote:I'll just go ahead and leave this here...
The most telling part is the "...add 2 or 3 tablespoons of flavored syrups..."

:shock: gaaack...
Trust your taste. Don't trust your perception.

Randy G.

#1964: Post by Randy G. »

LukeFlynn wrote:Adding the French Vanilla Folger's instant powder creamer makes it the perfect substitute for your morning latte, experience the great velvety texture you've come to enjoy in your favorite high dollar latte right in the comfort of your own home!
NESCAFÉ® Frothy French Vanilla Powder
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut, Palm Kernel and Soy Oils, Modified Milk Ingredients, Instant Coffee, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Cellulose Gum, Water, Sodium Aluminum Silicate, Dipotassium Phosphate [in non-dairy creamers to prevent coagulation. A water-soluble salt which is often used as a fertilizer], Flavour and Artificial Flavours, DATEM, Monoglycerides, Sodium Hydroxide [also known as lye].

A list that would make only Homer Simpson drool.
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

DanoM

#1965: Post by DanoM »

I see what I've been doing wrong all this time. I haven't been "assembling" my cappuccino. I generally "pour" them - silly me!

And if you have a Folgers crappychino and add 2-3 TBSP of FLAVORED sugar syrup does that actually leave any room for the milk? If it does, can you even taste the milk after that?
LMWDP #445

keno

#1966: Post by keno »

dominico wrote:I'll just go ahead and leave this here...
Sorry, Folgers drip is not espresso. :?

flathead1

#1967: Post by flathead1 »

Cappuccino

Folgers' marketing machine (as well as Starbucks' team) have been reading:

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean-neither more nor less."
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master-that's all."

Through the Looking Glass
A Lever and a place to stand ...

LMWDP #152

LukeFlynn

#1968: Post by LukeFlynn »

Randy G. wrote:.

A list that would make only Homer Simpson drool.
Wow.....

EvanOz85

#1969: Post by EvanOz85 »

Dark Matter Coffee is offering a blend that comes with an AUDIO CASSETTE single from Judas Priest. I hate this hipster nonsense. Who in their right might gives a crap about low fidelity audio cassettes but hipsters? I feel like this is the type of thing that The Onion would parody...

http://www.darkmattercoffee.com/collect ... tish-steel

baldheadracing
Team HB

#1970: Post by baldheadracing replying to EvanOz85 »

If you are a Judas Priest fan, then a) you probably have a cassette deck in the basement somewhere, and b) you're probably too old to be a hipster ... "British Steel" came out in 1980.

Geez I feel old, even my car has a cassette deck :shock:.
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada