[SOLD] Crossland CC1 1.5

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Gig103

#1: Post by Gig103 »

I finally indulged my upgrade bug and thus, it's time to part with my Crossland CC1. For those new to the machine, its features include:
  • PID with 3 programmable profiles- each profile gives you temperature setting to 1 degree Fahrenheit, preinfusion time, and shot/brew time.
  • Traditional steam arm, not a panarello
  • Thermoblock steaming, so that you can transition from steaming to brewing faster
  • Three-way solenoid for pressure relief and helping to dry the puck for knocking out
  • Front loading water tank - I actually miss this feature with my new machine, for what it's worth. It allows the machine to be cleaned and filled while keeping it under the counter
Unit history
It was purchased in 2012 and was descaled and backflushed regularly. With Bill Crossland's generosity, this unit has been upgraded to a '1.5' spec machine. Most recently (February), I sent the machine to SCG some pre-sale cleaning and service. The Crossland company picked it up from there and performed a major internal overhaul. This includes:
  • New group gasket
  • New 2015-style air bleed valve
  • New 2015-style pump mounts
  • New 2015-style steam valve
  • A brand new boiler "just to be nice".
So despite the fact it's 3 years old, the machine is largely refurbished. The only signs of wear are on the drip tray and top cup tray.

Sale includes the following accessories:
  • 58mm two-spout portafilter
  • 58mm bottomless portafilter
  • Single, double, and blind baskets
  • Plastic tamper
  • 12 scoops of Urnex Cafiza (in a Ziploc from my bulk container)
  • One package of Urnex Dezcal
  • Original manufacturer's packaging (worn but in tact).
UPDATE: SOLD
Asking $475 OBO. Will meet local in the Phoenix area, or ship at your cost, double-boxed and insured via UPS.