Lever Espresso Machine Gallery - Page 211

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
DavinG

#2101: Post by DavinG »

La Pavoni Professional, Rocky Rancilio doserless grinder, Breville Knock Box, Reggie Barber tamper.

SlowRain

#2102: Post by SlowRain »

Welcome, DavinG. That's a nice picture of a nice setup.

Advertisement
kaldi61

#2103: Post by kaldi61 »

That particular color wood looks great with the chrome. Nice rig.
-Nelson

LMWDP #506 "It's not just for breakfast anymore."

woolie

#2104: Post by woolie »

Hi! First time visiting...
I own (and love!!!) a Pavoni Baby 5-10/1 model 54. It needs replacement parts including gasket set. Can anybody advise? I saw a forum on a Pavoni Concorso restoration which seems to have similar components. But that was back in 2012.

cipan

#2105: Post by cipan »

dumpshot wrote:A+!

My GPA would have benefited from a setup like that.
Hah! That's how I justify it to myself! I didn't last long on the dining hall coffee but I enjoyed a Chemex and aeropress before. I started to enjoy espresso and decided the Elektra was something that I wanted to have with me through the future.

Javier

#2106: Post by Javier »

woolie wrote:Hi! First time visiting...
I own (and love!!!) a Pavoni Baby 5-10/1 model 54. It needs replacement parts including gasket set. Can anybody advise? I saw a forum on a Pavoni Concorso restoration which seems to have similar components. But that was back in 2012. <image>
Welcome Anne! Nice machine you have there. Could you please post additional pictures of your La Pavoni Baby 5-10/1 Model 54?
LMWDP #115

dominico
Team HB

#2107: Post by dominico »

woolie wrote:It needs replacement parts including gasket set. Can anybody advise?
Do you happen to know the name of the group it is using? It might be an easier search to look for replacement parts for the group rather than for the machine in general.
https://bit.ly/3N1bhPR
Il caffè è un piacere, se non è buono che piacere è?

Advertisement
drgary
Team HB

#2108: Post by drgary »

Hi Everyone,

The Lever Espresso Machine Gallery is a great place to post photos of your machines for all of us to admire. Because it's a megathread, questions about your machine are going to get lost once your posting isn't on the most recent page.

Guidelines on mega threads

You are much more likely to get useful responses to your servicing or restoration questions in a separate thread. When you do that, show us as many photos as you can. Link other threads you're already referencing. Your focused thread will be easier to find for others with similar questions after they've found some vintage treasure.
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

woolie

#2109: Post by woolie »

Thank you all for responding! (Pavoni 5-10/1 model 54)
Advise taken! I will begin a new thread tomorrow and include more photos. Please have a look...I need your help!
Many thanks, Anne

crazy4espresso

#2110: Post by crazy4espresso »

A 1974 La Pavoni is reborn! This represents the last of the 1st Gen brass sleeved machines. I'm very pleased with the outcome. I dislike the original brown so decided to go bright orange 8)

Before Pic:
"I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless." — Napoleon Bonaparte
LMWDP #427