[SOLD] Greens from San Lucas Toliman, Guatemala

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Chert

#1: Post by Chert »

I've enjoyed roasting, sharing toll-roasted coffee from this origin. In particular last years crop at melange 50/50 415 F/ 421 F droptemps was comfortdoppio toll roasted by Velton. This year I bought the 50# lot, unsure what to do with it. I know that I won't use the remaining forty lbs quickly so I have 20 lbs to share. PM me if you want some and read on for price info. (sold out)
I asked Boldjava to cup it and comment. Also TomC, DrGary, SAS received small amounts and might weigh in on that thread.

My cost is $5.90 per lb so that is the price plus 3% paypal fee and shipping.

It will take a few days for me to determine the shipping depending on how many lbs you want.

To show that this is not commercial, a no profit post, here is my receipt. (I have not verified with the Friends of San Lucas if okay to let HBer's order from them so I removed the contact info.)
LMWDP #198

TomC
Team HB

#2: Post by TomC »

This coffee is a very good example of a washed central high grown and fans of this region would find a lot to enjoy from this crop. I sample roasted a small amount Saturday night and have been quite impressed. I haven't bought a lot of Guatemalan's this year other than a few geishas and some other bourbon that I can't exactly recall. But, this certainly stands out for me, especially in a region of the globe which has suffered quality wise due to roya (or at least resulted in better coffees being found elsewhere for the same or less money).

In the cup it's remarkably candied sweet, sparkling tangy acidity and a slippery coating mouthfeel and a clean lingering finish. My impression parallels Dave's completely. I'll certainly be buying some. Bang for the buck, you can't go wrong.

Interested buyers should directly PM Flint. I just added this as a secondary perspective on its qualities.
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

Chert (original poster)

#3: Post by Chert (original poster) »

Just a bump. I've been able to move enough so I will use it up my supply before it is past crop. (roaster purchase is imminent :D ) But I'm willing to share some more if anyone still interested. Otherwise, I'll get it off this list of current offerings by the end of the weekend.
LMWDP #198