[SOLD] Mahlkoenig ProM Grinder

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Richard

#1: Post by Richard »

You are looking below at a Mahlkonig ProM Allround grinder.

After 25+ years of travel down an espresso-making path, my tastes have gradually changed to the point that for the last couple of years my equipment has been largely unused and I haven't been making or drinking espresso. So in the new year, I'm cleaning house, cleaning off the counters, and moving excellent, well-maintained equipment onward to someone who will appreciate it. (I also have or soon will have an Olympia Cremina advertised here in H-B Buy/Sell.)

I am the original owner of this ProM Allround, and it was new in December 2010. It has sat in the same location on my counter (see below) for four years. This grinder saw, at most, 1# of coffee per week for a while, dwindling to literally no use in recent months; for a couple of years it was ounces per week with long periods of no use. So while it is four years old and is used, it's not very used. The ProM is designed as an all-purpose grinder, but I have used it only for espresso.

Full product specification are on this Mahlkonig page. The ProM is an elegant design scaled appropriately for a domestic environment, i.e., it is not a behemoth, titan-scale machine. I am cognizant of the mixed reviews this grinder has garnered, and for that reason my price is, frankly, lower than what it should be. This machine runs perfectly and has never given a moment's problem. I've previously owned and used Mazzer, Cimbali, and Mahlkonig K30 grinders, and the ProM holds its own handsomely with any of them. Were I to need a replacement espresso grinder today for home use, I would again purchase the ProM.

Please contact me by either private message or e-mail, and please ask questions! Thank you for looking. For any serious prospective purchaser, I can provide the same photographs in high resolution.

Price: SOLD (reserve right to add 3% if purchaser uses PayPal)
Shipping: Available for pickup in central Massachusetts; otherwise, buyer pays UPS shipping and insurance.

Here is the ProM with the Cremina (offered for sale in another ad) when it was brand-new:

And current photos of the ProM on my dining-room table for a photo session:

-- Richard