[SOLD] Baratza Vario lightly used

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
danaleighton

#1: Post by danaleighton »

This is my Vario grinder, which I got it from Baratza in 2009. In 2010 the control panel was replaced with the upgraded non-volatile memory and sleep version. It is suitable for french press, drip, and espresso brewing, but really shines for espresso. Grinds by time, set by the user. 3 presets for grind time. It is a professional-grade ceramic burr grinder, but fits under cabinets easily (14-1/2 in high), and easy on the eye (for those with an eye for aesthetics or a persnickety spouse).

It was my decaf grinder, but used very lightly for espresso and drip grinding. Burrs will not need replacement for a long time. Maintained meticulously with regular cleanings (manual & using Grindz). It breaks my heart to sell, but I've been unemployed for a few months and need the cash for more pressing concerns.

Includes both the grounds bin and the original (plastic) portafilter holder insert. Does not have the original manual but I am including a manual printed from the web. It did not come with a calibration tool, but a 2mm hex key does the trick. Warranty has expired but it includes Baratza's outstanding customer support.

(Re-)packed in its original box and shipped in the original shipping box. It has been calibrated to factory specifications.

Price: $290. Terms: Buyer pays actual shipping costs (I can estimate for you) by carrier of your choice: USPS, UPS, FedEx, or local pick-up near Fayetteville, AR. Payment due in advance via Paypal, Bluebird card, or check (with time for clearance through banks). I will ship to Canada and USA.

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (dana_leighton), and I am a moderator on CoffeeGeek and a semi-regular contributor here, so you can be assured that the transaction will proceed well.

Interested or questions? Contact me via PM here on the site (per forum rules).

Photos:

Dana Leighton
LMWDP #269