[SOLD] Baratza Vario-W Grinder

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
danaleighton

#1: Post by danaleighton »

This is my Vario-W grinder, which has been a great grinder since I got it from Baratza in 2011. It is an excellent grinder suitable for french press, drip, and espresso brewing, but really shines for espresso. Grinds by weight, set by the user, for accurate coffee dose. 3 presets for dose weight. It is a professional-grade grinder, but fits under cabinets easily (14-1/2 in high), and easy on the eye (for those with an eye for aesthetics or persnickety spouses).

It was my spare grinder, so used lightly for espresso and drip grinding for 4 years. Burrs will not need replacement for a long time. Maintained meticulously with regular cleanings (manual & using Grindz). I am only selling it because I've been unemployed for a few months and need the cash for more pressing concerns (never thought I'd say it, but the electric bill DOES trump coffee!)

Includes the original manual (there is a new version for download on the web). The hopper is the original style (not the newer "shut-off" type). Includes the calibration tool. Warranty has expired but it includes Baratza's outstanding customer support.

(Re-)packed in its original box and shipped in the original shipping box. It has been calibrated to factory specifications.

Price: $360. Terms: Buyer pays actual shipping costs (I can estimate for you) by carrier of your choice: USPS, UPS, FedEx, or local pick-up near Fayetteville, AR. Payment due in advance via Paypal, Amazon Payments, Bluebird card, or check (with time for clearance through banks). I will ship to Canada and USA.

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (dana_leighton), and I am a moderator on CoffeeGeek and a semi-regular contributor here, so you can be assured that the transaction will proceed well.

Interested or questions? PM me through the site (per the forum rules) to contact me with questions.

Photos:
Dana Leighton
LMWDP #269