"New" Isomac 2 Hole Steam Tip with Smaller Holes.

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Horseshoot

#1: Post by Horseshoot »

Today I got my new steam tip ("New" Isomac 2 Hole Steam Tip with Smaller Holes.) from http://www.chriscoffee.com . I am thrilled with it. I have the Pasquini Livia, and it has a lot of steam pressure, but with the metal tip that came with the machine, I have not been able to make true microfoam. I have gotten pretty good with the old tip, but this new tip is a vast improvement. It takes slightly longer to do the milk, but I actually appreciate the extra time, and I finally understand what microfoam is! I now have seen the sheen that so many have written about! chriscoffee.com was a dream to work with. When I placed the order, I accidentally left an item out of my order, and a simple email to them, and they added it on to my order, no problems. I am a very happy newbie barista today! :D

Now I am really looking forward to my new steam pitcher with the spout! It is supposed to be here tomorrow.
Michael

Benjammer

#2: Post by Benjammer »

I'm getting one of those for my QuickMill Silvano.. I guess it's not SO NEW since you posted this in 2006! It still claims to be new. :)

Hopefully I get the same improved results.