Am I the only young person here? - Page 3

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
PaulN

#21: Post by PaulN »

lol I was going to post saying im young too....... im 37 so guess thats not really the same! :oops:

Randy G.

#22: Post by Randy G. »

Am I the only young person here?
NO! And get off my lawn or I'm calling the COPS!
You'd better run or I'll sic the dogs on ya!
Crazy kids with your skateboarding ways and rip rap music...
Why, when I was a kid, we didn't have none of these here fancy, coffee makin' machines and such.. :wink:

Coffee knows no age, unless you are at Starbucks where all the beans are seniors.
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

caffe1nated (original poster)

#23: Post by caffe1nated (original poster) »

Thanks! and Randy you're the author of espressomyespresso?! I love your website and keep reading it, I emailed you once thanking you but you probably get a lot of those! I'm like talking to a mini celebrity in my mind right now..

Randy G.

#24: Post by Randy G. replying to caffe1nated »

Yes, that's me, and I am a mini-celebrity... but only in my own mind as well.

I am just a home enthusiast with a computer, website, and an ego that needs feeding...

I try to reply to all E-Mails.. sorry if I missed yours.

Keep an eye on my website... Just received a new espresso machine last Friday and have got a start on a review... only about 4½ pages of text.. so far. I should have part one of the review up by the end of the week... hopefully.

As you have read, home espresso is a journey without end. Just when you think things are going well, one of two things happen. You either pull a shot that could take the paint off a '48 Studebaker truck or you taste an espresso when you are out somewhere that makes you wonder what the heck you have been doing wrong.

It's that endless quest that have kept me interested and involved with all the for just over a decade now, and I still feel like a beginner. There are so many other folks here that know SO VERY MUCH MORE than I do about all this. Hang around... this is a great forum and there is so much to learn, and there are so many folks here willing to teach.
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

caffe1nated (original poster)

#25: Post by caffe1nated (original poster) »

It truly is a never ending world. And people think I'm crazy for being the only thing I know and love, but thats because they are ignorant sbx-loving people
Randy G. wrote:I try to reply to all E-Mails.. sorry if I missed yours.
You did respond! Thanks again