Need electrical diagram for La Cimbali Junior

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Jeanguykan

#1: Post by Jeanguykan »

Hello everyone,

As I do not write in my native language, I would be brief I am looking for information electrical diagram and wiring diagram on this model maker, I know that but a La Cimbali Jr. I can not identify the year of manufacture and model. Thank you all and to Google translate.

Louis

HB
Admin

#2: Post by HB »

I believe you'll find what you need among the PDFs linked from La Cimbali Junior manuals, specifically this one on page 23, or if it's the older model, this one on page 32.
Dan Kehn

Advertisement
Jeanguykan (original poster)

#3: Post by Jeanguykan (original poster) »

Thank Dan

I was able to gather information on the net for the Cimbali Jr, but I have yet to find the document on this model, as you can see in the picture, it looks like a transitional model between the whole manual and the all-electronic?

Louis

HB
Admin

#4: Post by HB »

Er, it looks like the current models, except the five button touch pad and power switch were moved. Yours has the button panel located below the driptray, the newer model more sensibly places it above the grouphead. Similarly, yours has the power switch below the driptray, the newer model relocates it to the underside of the machine where it won't be subjected to drips every day.

Not to ask the obvious, but what are you trying to do?
Dan Kehn

#5: Post by Jeanguykan (original poster) »

Hello,

To make a long story short, I am new to the area, when I opened
the craft there were son who was not connected, is like I am in my first, I wonder if he does not miss parts if not it's location connected.

#6: Post by Jeanguykan (original poster) »

Hello everyone.

I wonder where to plug these son on the switch, black and white from the wires of power and the small red wire. After connecting the son, is it possible to make test without water in the tank?

Thank you

erics
Supporter ★

#7: Post by erics »

Is this switch of the "two position" variety? Do the terminals on the existing switch have any numbers marked near them? If the answer to these is "yes", then:

Tell us where the existing connections on the switch go to. It is possible to test the switch functions without water in the tank as long as you electrically disconnect the boiler's heating element and protect the wire terminations.
Skål,

Eric S.
http://users.rcn.com/erics/
E-mail: erics at rcn dot com