La Spaziale Vivaldi S1V1 - how to install a V2 pressure gauge?

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
kav1

#1: Post by kav1 »

I recently purchased a Vivaldi S1V1. I ordered the parts from Chris' to install the V2 pressure gauge, as well as the back splash panel and other misc parts. Unfortunately there are not insturctions included and I can't actually find instructions online. I am told it is a fairly easy job to complete. Does anyone have any idea where I can find the instructions on doing this?

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by JohnB. »

Scroll down to the 3rd set of photos here:
http://s1cafe.com/s1v2/S1vsVII.php The photo on the right shows where your new copper line attaches. Other then that you just attach the new gauge bracket, reattach the steam boiler line & install the new cover.
LMWDP 267

kav1 (original poster)

#3: Post by kav1 (original poster) »

I've been trying to get registered on the site but can't contact the admin. I sent away my registration but never heard back. Do you know if the admin from that site is on this one?

Thanks,
Kyle.

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by JohnB. »

If you don't fill out the Registration info correctly it automatically gets deleted according to the info at the top of the main page. I'll send Chas a PM from the S1 site & see if he responds.
LMWDP 267

kav1 (original poster)

#5: Post by kav1 (original poster) »

Thank you so much!

I filled in the registration for username KAV1 - everything seemed to submitted correctly. It said a few weeks ago I would need to get approved by the administrator but the approval never came.