Shipping options from Italy to US?

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
SAS
Supporter ❤

#1: Post by SAS »

Besides UPS and DHL 3 day air @ 700 euros for a 50kg espresso machine 30 X 30 X 30 cm. Does anyone in the US have any idea how I could save money on shipping from Italy to the US? I have call freight consolidators and they won't work with me because I am not a business. I have asked businesses who import products from Italy and they can't because I might be "slipping" a bomb into their container.

I can't find the "ground" equivalent in Italy from the US. I don't think I will be going to Italy to pick it up like one leverhead on this forum has.

HELP!
LMWDP #280
Running on fumes.

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by JohnB. »

I've received several shipments from Germany that were sent DHL Air Post which hands off to the USPS at customs. Very reasonable rates & about a 10-14 day delivery time. No idea if this is available in Italy but you could ask the seller. I also purchased a Microcasa & case from Italy last summer that shipped by Fed Ex 2 Day service for about 80 Euro. The items were strapped to a wooden pallet which was much larger then your dimensions although the total weight might have been less.
LMWDP 267