La Pavoni P90 manual/parts diagram etc.

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
aaronmaestri

#1: Post by aaronmaestri »

I just picked up a La Pavoni P90 that I was hoping to restore.
Its currently working but pretty dirty inside.
I was wondering if anyone had the service Manual or Parts diagrams for this machine?
Or could point me in the right direction. Also if anyone knows the age of the machine or any other interesting info?
cheers, A

Tom@Steve'sEspresso

#2: Post by Tom@Steve'sEspresso »

Rutger de Jong @ cafeparts.com has given me insights on my vintage Pub S and got me brewing again. They are Pavoni experts. Send them an email. I bet they can get you at least pointed in the right direction.

Good Luck
LMWDP #222
Live graciously
Be kind
Have fun

jlhsupport

#3: Post by jlhsupport »

I would also recommend Rudy at Cafe Parts / Aristo. He has helped us with our Faemas: the now-retired Express whose pump motor died, and our current DUE 2-Group that I picked up at auction for $600 and rebuilt for another $500. He also helped me rehab an abused Pavoni Bar 2V that came with a restaurant purchased by one of our owner's clients.
Joshua Stack
JL Hufford

aaronmaestri (original poster)

#4: Post by aaronmaestri (original poster) »

I have put in an email to Cafe Parts and hopefully will hear back from them soon.
I have also scoured the internet, and so far have found some parts diagrams for the group itself, but nothing for the entire machine.
It has also occurred to me after reading more posts on the net that what I thought was the model "P90" may actually only refer to the type of group the machine has not its actual model number. I will dig out a photo and hopefully be able to get an ID from someone here.