Faema E61 Legend schematics

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
gyro

#1: Post by gyro »

Hi all,

Anyone know the best place to find the schematics for a Faema E61 legend (2 group). In particular boiler details and if they have an easily accessible boiler drain valve?

Thanks muchly, Chris

Paul

#2: Post by Paul »

yes, my parts diagram indicates a drain plug.
cheers
Paul

LMWDP #084

cannonfodder
Team HB

#3: Post by cannonfodder »

I had a different Faema but there was a drain plug on it as well. I believe most of the multi group commercial machines have a boiler drain plug. I believe the plug on my machine was at the opposite end of the heating element mount. You will want to get a couple crush washers for your parts pile. Nothing worse than removing the drain plug and not being able to get it sealed back up.
Dave Stephens

gyro (original poster)

#4: Post by gyro (original poster) »

Thanks guys. Anyone got a link to (or could PM me) the schematics or a photo? Its to pass onto someone rather than for me be able to do it myself. Cheers, Chris

erics
Supporter ★

#5: Post by erics »

Send me (or have your friend do so) an email at erics at erols dot com and I will send info you need.
Skål,

Eric S.
http://users.rcn.com/erics/
E-mail: erics at rcn dot com

gyro (original poster)

#6: Post by gyro (original poster) »

Thanks very much Eric (and Paul/Dave)

onyman

#7: Post by onyman »

Here's a picture, taken from the back of the machine: the hose you see is the one supplied with the machine, I used it for draining, it fits in the hole just beneath the drain valve that is marked: inside the blue ring.

gyro (original poster)

#8: Post by gyro (original poster) »

Thanks very much. A bit hard to see, but do you have a valve there rather than a 'plug'? Cheers, Chris