Where to service my ecm giotto in San Francisco

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
kc

#1: Post by kc »

Hi, Ive just moved to San Francisco from Australia bringing my baby with me. My poor machine has just started spitting out water from the group head and im suspecting its just a seal needing replaced. However its probably about time it was serviced fully as well. Can anyone recommend a company that specializes in theses machines preferably on the peninsula however in the city is fine too. Otherwise would anyone know the size of seal i would need to buy so my husband can just fix it when i have what is needed? Thanks for your help in advanced. Kylie

chipman

#2: Post by chipman »

Welcome to San Francisco. I took my machine (same as yours) to Jim Sullivan in Pacifica. He has worked on my machine a couple of times an I have been completely satisfied. As for the group head gasket it is the 8m.m. for standard E-61 group. Great Infusions in Santa Cruz carries them. (nice drive to a beautiful seaside town.

Jim Sullivan
Business Information:
Company: espresso repair
Phone: 650-455-0693

http://greatinfusions.com/

Advertisement
kc (original poster)

#3: Post by kc (original poster) »

Thanks so much for this i would have never found this on my own. It will give me a great opportunity to check out the sea side town also.
Again Many Thanks.
Kylie