The Funniest Thing I've seen on Ebay Today

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
doubleOsoul

#1: Post by doubleOsoul »

I saw the funniest thing on Fleabay today. A fella who just sold an Elektra Barlume mere days ago offered a whole $250 cash to a seller on Ebay for his Olympia Cremina. That had me laughing hard for a minute. :lol:

godlyone

#2: Post by godlyone »

how would you see what someone else offered?

And whats wrong with lowballing? maybe they found a common ground

doubleOsoul (original poster)

#3: Post by doubleOsoul (original poster) »

It wasn't particularly a bad thing but it was funny. I saw what was offered because the seller posted it on his auction.

sweaner

#4: Post by sweaner »

I see that it is our own Juanjo! It doesn't hurt to try. One never knows.
Scott
LMWDP #248

wildbwilson

#5: Post by wildbwilson »

I had that same experience with some stuff I was selling on craigslist recently- the LB's circling, in hopes of finding a git. I had a guy recently get all uptight with me because I declined his kind offer of half my asking price on a mazzer grinder. Not only did he want it for nothing he wanted me to package it up and send it across the country at my cost. He sent me numerous emails but not once did he think to offer more $$$, puzzling to say the least.

KnowGood

#6: Post by KnowGood »

sweaner wrote:I see that it is our own Juanjo! It doesn't hurt to try. One never knows.
No shite! Who'd be laughing if he ended up getting it for that? Not I! I actually just posted on this exact same topic in this thread:
EBay Olympia Cremina record?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lyndon
_________
LMWDP #251