Dirty PressureStat Contacts Problem - Page 3

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
JPCoffey

#21: Post by JPCoffey »

Ron wrote:By the way, I just bought a Ma-ter XP110 and it wasn't that cheap. I wanted to get it with exactly the right switch and I paid $56 plus $10 for shipping. They have them as low as $18 on Ebay, but it would not be the correct switchbox and thread size. That's why I asked if you can go directly to the switch company and buy the switch. I don't think $66 is cheap enough to be a throwaway, if I could have bought the switch only for, say, $20. Maybe next time I'll try that route.

ron
While searching for a D45X for my Cobalt router, I came across this site. I found a D45X online at Newark Electronics for $3.12. You do not have to buy them in any volume. Just thought I would share this if someone has a need to for just the switch alone. Their website is,

http://www.newark.com/

Good luck.

Sincerely,

John P. Coffey

shadowfax

#22: Post by shadowfax »

+1. I've bought single items from Newark before (project boxes, potentiometers, SSRs. They have a nice site and though they're geared for more industrial customers they don't have a problem with (or charge out the rear for) small orders from little guys. This has been my experience with Allied as well, and I prefer them now that I've found them just because they are closer to me (Dallas vs. Chicago, IIRC).
Nicholas Lundgaard