Looking for espresso machine repair shop in New York area

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
vr6tvw
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by vr6tvw »

Good day folks,
I am in the need of your assistance. I am looking for a reputable Espresso repair shop in the New York or New England area that is capable of restoring an Astoria Argenta AEP /JUN 1 group espresso machine?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Ami R.

godlyone

#2: Post by godlyone »

are you in a rush with the repair?

I am actually working on the same exact machine right now lol!

I could do yours for a minimal (I mean really minimal fee - I enjoy doing refurbs)

but it will take some time, as I am a med student and only have occasional free time lol

Advertisement
HB
Admin

#3: Post by HB »

Ami, if you want to bring your topic back to the top, select the Bump topic link at the bottom of the page (its icon looks like this: Image). I've deleted your "bump" post.

Back to your OP, I cannot offer you suggestions of local repair shops. However, since your espresso machine is a commercial one, you might ask the owner of a nearby cafe who maintains their equipment. If their repair shop isn't interested in taking on the project, they may know someone who is. Another alternative is shipping it to a reliable shop. For example, Chris' Coffee is a site sponsor, located not too far from you in Albany, and is ultra-reliable.
Dan Kehn

javatifosi

#4: Post by javatifosi »

Ami,

If you're near JFK airport, give Dom at Liemco a call. 516-239-4460. When I first bought my Linea I called ESI for a recommendation for service. Been using Liemco ever since.