Olympia Cremina 2015 review

Offer your ideas on how to improve the site or report problems.
PavoniMaster

#1: Post by PavoniMaster »

Where is the rest of the review? It seems stalled after 3 posts
Lever User Since 1985

HB
Admin

#2: Post by HB »

Sorry, other obligations like family and job interfered, but I haven't forgotten. Planned is a post on the history with help from drgary and a video with Phillip "the newbie" Marquis. I should make good progress with the upcoming holidays, assuming obligations don't once again interfere. :roll:
Dan Kehn

MC

#3: Post by MC »

Sometimes I lie awake at night just wondering what machine and grinder he bought. Just kidding but seriously though after watching a few of the intro to espresso vids and him getting the first hand experience I would like to know

pennywise

#4: Post by pennywise »

It's kind of funny that I just ran across this post after having re-watched the newbie lever video earlier today and was wondering the exact same thing...what did Phillip finally choose? :D

HB
Admin

#5: Post by HB »

Thanks to some time off for the holidays, I'm finally back to the Olympia Cremina Review. As for Phillip, he reports that he's getting serious about making a decision. :roll:
Dan Kehn

Patagent

#6: Post by Patagent »

Dan,

If you get a chance, can you also talk about the Moca grinder in the review or possibly in a separate post? There is a serious lack of end user information on that grinder.

Thanks.

HB
Admin

#7: Post by HB »

Definitely!
Dan Kehn