NEW Nuova Simonelli G60 Grinder

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
chriscoffee
Sponsor

#1: Post by chriscoffee »

Now introducing the new G60 espresso grinder by Nuova Simonelli. The market is almost overflowing with new products these days, but we're happy to be carrying this one.

Immediately after unboxing it MacKenzie was thrilled with the quality and user friendly features. No need to hit the gym 4x a week anymore, because you won't need that upper body strength to adjust your grind with this G60! It uses a small dial on the left side that can be moved to a coarser or finer setting by just using 2 fingers. Dialing it in perfectly for espresso was a breeze.

https://www.chriscoffee.com/Nuova_Simon ... 21g60b.htm

Features:
60 mm flat steel burrs
Easy adjustment knob
Stepless
Doserless
Clump crusher
280 watt motor
1300 RPM
Matte black finish
Short hopper (3/4 lb. bean capacity)
Height: 16 inches

Price: Only $895!!

Give us a call at 518-452-5995 or send an email to mackenzie@chriscoffee.com if you have any questions before purchasing.

Chris Nachtrieb
Pres. Chris' Coffee Service, Inc.

Jshot
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by Jshot »

I really like the look and profile of this grinder. Have you tested yet? Curious how it compares to the Super Jolly or Compak E5 for espresso....

chriscoffee (original poster)
Sponsor

#3: Post by chriscoffee (original poster) »

We haven't yet pulled a shot using it, just played around with the adjustments. My only observation right now would be that it is a little louder and than the E5, but has comparable grind quality to that and the Super Jolly.

I will give you more information when I've used it more, which I plan on doing today!
Chris Nachtrieb

Jshot
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by Jshot »

More information the better since you seem to be the only that has it. Pics or video would be awesome!

Scott_G

#5: Post by Scott_G »

Do you know if the funnel and hopper will fit a MDX?

Sponsor

#6: Post by chriscoffee (original poster) replying to Scott_G »

I do not know, but if you send an email to Nuova Simonelli they will be able to answer that for you.
Chris Nachtrieb

Sponsor

#7: Post by chriscoffee (original poster) »

Jshot wrote:More information the better since you seem to be the only that has it. Pics or video would be awesome!

Chris Nachtrieb

Scott_G

#8: Post by Scott_G »

chriscoffee wrote:I do not know, but if you send an email to Nuova Simonelli they will be able to answer that for you.
Will do :-)
It looks like the hopper will likely fit too.

lemonchicken

#9: Post by lemonchicken »

the quamar m80e has a 460 watt motor
the Compak e5 has a 650 watt motor.
this has 280???
that seems like a lot less horsepower.
oh, mazzer mini is only 250.

personally, i don't really care, as long as the grind is good, but this does seem odd. maybe they're measuring the wattage differently??

Sponsor

#10: Post by chriscoffee (original poster) »

lemonchicken wrote:the quamar m80e has a 460 watt motor
the Compak e5 has a 650 watt motor.
this has 280???
that seems like a lot less horsepower.
oh, mazzer mini is only 250.

personally, i don't really care, as long as the grind is good, but this does seem odd. maybe they're measuring the wattage differently??
It does seem that way if you're comparing numbers, but I assure you this grinder is powerful, fast, and works really well. I use it here almost everyday now. It's my new go to grinder.
Chris Nachtrieb